It’s official. Baby boomers are starting to retire, making the senior care and home care industries extremely competitive. With over 30 points that set us apart from other in home companies, it’s no coincidence that FirstLight HomeCare is fast becoming the leader in the in home care industry. Don’t believe us? Here are just a few services and that put us at the top:
- Dementia Care: FirstLight HomeCare offers care designed specifically for those suffering from Dementia or memory loss. Our caregivers receive special training and are certified through our training program. We train our caregivers in this specific service no matter how much experience they may already have because we want to guarantee that our FirstLight HomeCare quality service standards are met and go above and beyond our clients’ expectations.
- Telehealth: Used to directly improve in home retention rates and reduce hospital readmissions with clients.
- Readmission Rescue Program: FirstLight partners with hospitals to help track and reduce readmissions and provide factual and meaningful data to hospital administrators.
- Fully HIPPA Compliant Operating System: FirstLight HomeCare caregivers are trained in patient privacy and maintain strict confidentiality with all clients.
- Most Experienced Management Team in the Industry: With over 85 years’ experience in senior care and home care success, our management team understands in-depth the ins and outs of the industry, which is why we hold our franchisees and caregivers to high standards and expectations. Our management team is proactive to industry trends and changes thus giving our franchise owners a constant competitive advantage.
- Monthly Client Satisfaction Measurement: Once a month, each franchise location participates in a client satisfaction survey. These surveys are given over the phone by a third party to random clients in each specific territory. FirstLight HomeCare is the only national network in the industry that measures client satisfaction on a monthly basis, in every office, for every market. Through our third party service, our owners receive their results within minutes after the client has completed the survey, are able to review, administrate and implement improvements or changes needed.
These are only a few examples as to how and why FirstLight HomeCare is one of the leaders in the senior and home care industries. To find out what else sets us a part from other competitors, visit our franchise information page. If becoming a part of the FirstLight family sounds like a perfect opportunity for you or someone you know, feel free to request more information here or give us a call toll free at 866. 985. 5348.